Paper July’s digital notebooks and planners come with templates that you can copy and paste to customize your product. Here’s how to use these templates in GoodNotes, with Paper July’s Pastel Rainbow Digital Notebook as an example.
Step 1: Copy a template
- Navigate to your product’s templates. In Paper July’s notebooks, navigate to the templates by tapping the + tab in the top-right corner of the page.
- Navigate to the template you’d like to use by tapping on it.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, tap Copy Page.
Step 2: Paste the template
- Navigate to the page directly before or after which you want to insert the new page. For example, in Paper July’s notebooks, tap on a tab to go to the corresponding section.
- Tap the Add Page (+ sign inside a rectangle) button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, select Before or After to choose where to insert the new page. Then, tap Paste Page.
Note: To quickly copy and paste a blank version of the page you’re currently on, follow only Steps 2 to 3 above. Then, tap the page thumbnail labeled Current Template.
GoodNotes is a registered trademark of GoodNotes Limited.GoodNotes Guide