Stickers may be formatted as PNG image files. Before using these stickers, make sure that your sticker folder is downloaded to your iPad and unzipped. See these instructions for downloading and unzipping sticker folders from Etsy.
Method 1: Use the Image tool
- With GoodNotes in edit mode, tap the Image tool in the toolbar.
- Tap on the page where you want to place the sticker.
- In the menu that appears, tap Insert from…. Your iPad’s files will appear.
- Locate the sticker you want to add, and tap it to insert.
Method 2: Drag and drop in split view
- Enter split view with GoodNotes on one side and the Files app on the other side. See Apple’s instructions here for how to enter split screen.
- In the Files app, navigate to the folder containing the sticker.
- Drag and drop the sticker from the Files app directly into GoodNotes.
GoodNotes is a registered trademark of GoodNotes Limited.GoodNotes Guide