Paper July’s covers come bundled in a single PDF. To use the covers, first import this PDF into GoodNotes. See these instructions for how to import files into GoodNotes.
Method 1: Copy and paste
Step 1: Copy a cover
- In GoodNotes, open the covers file.
- Copy a page in either of these two ways:
- Turn to the cover you want to copy and tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. In the menu that appears, tap Copy Page.
- Tap the four-squares button in the top-left corner of the screen to open the thumbnail view. Tap Select in the top-right corner. Tap the cover you want to copy, and then tap Copy in the top-left corner.
Step 2: Paste the cover
- In GoodNotes, open the document to which you want to add the cover. Turn to the first page.
- Tap the Insert Page (rectangle with + inside) button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, make sure Before is selected. Then, tap Paste Page.
Method 2: Drag and drop in split view
Step 1: Open the thumbnail view
- In GoodNotes, split the screen with the covers document on one side and the document to which you want to add a cover on the other side. See GoodNotes’ instructions here for how to open two documents in split screen.
- For each document, open the thumbnail view by tapping the four-squares button in the top-left corner of the screen.
Step 2: Drag and drop a cover
- Drag and drop the desired cover into the destination document. In the pop-up that appears, select Copy.
- If necessary, drag and drop the copied cover so that it becomes the first page of the destination document.
GoodNotes is a registered trademark of GoodNotes Limited.GoodNotes Guide