Copying and pasting template pages into pre-made hyperlinked sections is the main way to customize Paper July’s digital notebooks and planners. For more information on using Paper July’s notebooks, see the instructions here.
Step 1: Copy a page
- Navigate to the page you want to copy.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, tap Copy Page.
Note: GoodNotes allows you to copy a page from one document and paste it into another document. If you do so, please note that the hyperlinks in the pasted page will not work.
Step 2: Paste the page
- Navigate to the page directly before or after which you want to insert the new page.
- Tap the Add Page (+ sign inside a rectangle) button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears , select Before or After to choose where to insert the new page.
- Tap Paste Page.
Note: To quickly copy and paste a blank version of the page you’re currently on, follow only Steps 2 to 3 above. Then, tap the page thumbnail labeled Current Template.
GoodNotes is a registered trademark of GoodNotes Limited.GoodNotes Guide